A unique auctioneers' office in the heart of the 7th arrondissement of Paris.
Created by two auctioneers with complementary backgrounds and experience, Blandine Fabre and Guillaume Euvrard put their 40 years of cumulative experience and their knowledge of the art market at your service.
Open to clients for expertise, advice in purchase and sale of collections and objects of art as diverse as :
- Ancient and modern paintings, prints
- Books, autographs, press drawings and comics
- Furniture and Works of Art, Ceramics
- Jewellery and Silverware
- Asian Art (India and Far East), Islamic Art
- Russian Art
- Weapons and Historical Memorabilia
- Musical instruments
- Vintage fashion, historical costumes, lace
- Scientific and technical objects
- Hunting and Naturalia
- Wines and spirits
Partner of the Ader network (auction house since 1692 and today in 9th place among operators in the "Art and collectibles" sector)
Accompanied by numerous experts, its aim is to enhance the value of your patrimony by :
- Estimation and expertise: inventories and personalised appointments at the firm and throughout France and abroad.
- Organising and carrying out the most suitable sale according to the speciality: regular auctions, Drouot sector or on site, online or private sale.